RSS

Love From Afar

i love to express my feeling toward some poem..i think not poem just something similar..here are one of my 'feeling'..;p


I was here
from afar
Watching over you..

See your smiling
makes me happy,
See your crying
makes me sad,
See your laughing
makes me wonder..
What make you so happy?
I wish you could share those
feeling with me...

Till now,
I'm still standing here.
Watching over you.
Even you are with her
I'm still happy for you.
I hope that girl
bring happiness in your life.

But, please..
Come to me..
If she ever hurt you.
Even being as your friend
I'm willing to comfort you
Because,
I LOVE YOU....


copyright : sYumiZs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Happy Birthday to Me~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers